OATH OF VAYUPUTRA PDF DOWNLOAD

It would have been great had you explained what this oath had to do with your storyline,to have commanded to be the title of the book. I cannot allow one failed book to change that fact. The trend continued in The Secret Nag yes, I'm irritated enough to play with the titles and there was some effort in polishing the language. View all 10 comments. I read the trilogy back to back in a span of four days,needless to say how glued I was after immortals. Jan 04, Dushyant Shetty rated it really liked it. oath of vayuputra pdf

Uploader: Marisar
Date Added: 11 April 2017
File Size: 37.1 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 33884
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]





03 The Oath Of The Vayuputras Amish Tripathi Evil Alive

What makes me truly afraid is the possibility that this will be a reference point for Hindu mythology fiction in say, another 15 years! I read the trilogy back to back in a span of four days,needless to say how glued I was after immortals. By the time I reached page no 91 chapter 7 I closed the book and regretting that I ever started reading it. The Evil, which iath been constantly talked about in the first two books of the trilogy gets pxf revealed in The Oath Of The Vayuputras in the first 50 pages of the book when Shiva meets Brihaspati in the Naga Capital, Panchvati.

oath of vayuputra pdf

As per Amish, true evil creeps up on us slowly. Kill humanity for none of its fault? In the last few pages of the book, Amish applies his final torture mechanism - making an attempt to retrofit his mythology with history - not just Indian, but Tibetan as well. Hi Thrillingtragic and heart-breaking are the three key-words that sum up my review even before it starts.

the-oath-of-the-vayuputras-amish-tripathi-bellatrix directory listing

The book was all about war strategy and preparation and in the end, He should have used some similar references from Sanskrit pran-vayu for oxygen, antah-upayachak for antioxidant etc. Amish's persistence with duality continues in this novel too.

I look forward to what Amish will come up with next, considering the clear hint he drops about the "Mahabaratha". Rather he just followed the advises of likes of Tara and failed to stop Mahadev from its crime.

The Neelkanth prepares for a holy war against his true enemy, a man whose name instils dread in the fiercest of warriors. The story had so much potential. I have to take that back. The success of his pxf book, The Immortals of Meluha Book 1 of the Shiva Trilogyencouraged him to give up a fourteen-year-old career in financial services to focus on writing.

oath of vayuputra pdf

Some stories, or sub-stories - if there is such a thing, have a life of their own, and tend to hijack the plot if you succumb to the temptation of letting them take themselves to a "logical end". Yet, his lack of ability to smooth out his story stays visible. Nothing else can explain the deluge of prose that fills the book. I believe he has earned the attention he gets and I wish him luck and I hope he keeps writing more and more books about the mythologies and we keep reading.

It wasn't declared "Evil" out of nowhere. Otherwise this book is a good example of brilliant historical fiction I really enjoyed The Oath of the Vayuputras sometimes its make me laugh, sometimes its make me angry and sometimes its make me weep. They are not the smallest stable division of matter. In the series it is mentioned that Lord Rudra had vayuputrz like features, but there is no explanation for it.

I died laughing when I read the following paragraph: Myth, Fantasy Publication Date: I believe that Amish has not only presented our mythology in a very fresh light by breaking it down psf logical and sensible pieces to the vayupjtra who knew about it but he has also introduced a host of people to this mythology in a way that makes sense.

oath of vayuputra pdf

I have so many rants, especially factual ones. There were brilliant moments in the story, moments where I felt the pace was as gripping as in the previous books, and these parts hold the book together for the sometimes heavy pages.

The good thing is, Amish has Shiva think like the readers and question the credibility of this whole shebang.

Amar-Chitra Kathas were really good, in fact. I am still not sure which oath of Vayupura did the title of the book indicate to. Im sorry,in fact you managed to maim her even! Finished one of the most awaited sequels of a book.

Комментарии

Популярные сообщения